Do not purchase this unless instructed to. If purchased without reaching out first, we will cancel and refund this.
Please reach out to us with any questions and we will direct you to the best way to proceed with any warranty or refinishing need.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
What do you get with our Limited Lifetime Warranty?
WOOD RINGS WARRANTY
Free touch ups on day-to-day wear and tear for the lifetime of your ring. This includes things such as small scratches, nicks, dings, dents, or chips that could happen.
If we find the ring is beyond these "day-to-day" issues, then we do charge a fee of $100 for repairs.
**IMPORTANT** Please contact us as soon as you notice any type of blemish with your ring. If you wait, this will void your warranty as the damage could evolve into something more serious that will no longer be repairable.
This is the "limited" part of our lifetime warranty:
- If you've had a ring personalized, it cannot be exchanged due to sizing issues.
- Loss of the ring
- Changes in size needed due to hand swelling or weight gain.
- Cracks or breaks in the ring due to impact.
- Damage to the ring due to misuse or not due to a manufacturing defect. (For example, if your dog chews the ring. This has happened numerous times. Dogs love our rings!).
- Exposure to harsh Chemicals (Including, but not limited to: Chlorine, Adhesives, Salt Water, Acetone, Overexposure to Hand sanitizer etc.)
- Damage to the ring due to lack of maintenance. For example, a small chip is covered under your warranty, but if left unattended, it can lead to damage which is not covered by your warranty.
How do I know if my issue will be covered?
The best thing to do is contact us. We can let you know the next steps.
What if my ring issue is not covered by the warranty?
Still reach out and let us know. Our goal is to make your experience with us and your ring as amazing as possible.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
They are waterproof yes!
I consider them durable, but they are not a ring to beat up or to wear during manual labour (E.g. construction work / weight lifting). They are carefully hand crafted just for you and if they are treated with respect they can last as long as you want!
I can resize the ring up or down half a step at no charge, but if the size needs to be changed greated than a half size, I will need to remake the ring. At that point I charge 50% for a new ring.